Start with Fenwick Berry Farm's sweet & juicy peach freestone peaches.
Classic Peach Cobbler or Peach Blackberry Cobbler. . . ?
1 cup sugar
3 tbsp flour
½ tsp nutmeg
6 cups peaches (sliced & peeled)
or 4 cups peaches (sliced & peeled) + 2 cups berries
- Combine sugar, flour and nutmeg; add peaches (and berries); stir gently. Pour into a greased 9x13 pan.
1½ cup sugar
1½ cup flour
1½ tsp baking powder
1½ tsp salt
½ cup cold butter
2 eggs, beaten
- Combine sugar, flour, baking powder, and salt. Cut in butter, till mixture resembles fine crumbs. Stir in egg. Spoon over peach filling.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven for 375℉ for 40-50 minutes, until mixture till bubbles thicken and topping is golden.
Our pick your own strawberry patch opened on June 18, 2020
We are open Monday -Thursday 8-6, Friday & Saturday 8-5
Closed Sunday - We will be open on Canada Day
We recommend you call or check Facebook for updates on the picking conditions: 905-892-8231 www.facebook.com/fenwickberryfarm
Pick Your Own address: 1560 Balfour St. Fenwick
At Fenwick Berry Farm we request you abide by the following rules to maintain great picking conditions, keep everyone safe and comply with new covid19 requirements.
1. Strawberry picking is a family friendly outing! Children are permitted to accompany their parents/guardians providing they stay in the same in the same aisle as their parents/guardians.
2. Please wait for our staff to direct you to an available aisle.
3. Enter and exit the same aisle - do not step over the plants into another aisle.
4. Move the flag to mark the center of the aisle where you finish.
5. Please maintain 2m distance from other customers & staff.
6. You may bring your own picking baskets/quarts, provided the size is clearly marked
7. New containers are available for purchase; we can not accept used containers.
8. Payment of cash or e-transfer is accepted at the PYO stand.
9. Please stay at home if expressing symptoms of covid19.
10. No public washrooms available.
Pre-Picked Strawberries are available at the barn
Cash, credit card, debit, and e-transfer accepted at the barn
Fenwick Berry Farm Barn: 1760 Balfour St.