Pick Your Own Strawberries - come with your family or friends to harvest your own sweet & delicious strawberries in our berry patch.
Open Monday - Thursday 8-6 & Friday - Saturday 8-5
Season typically ends around Canada Day, weather permitting.
PYO patch: 1560 Balfour St. Fenwick
Pre-Picked Strawberries & other seasonal fruit & veggies from our farm: 1760 Balfour St. Fenwick.
No appointment required for PYO, however we do recommend you check this blog of Facebook for updates.
Please respect social distancing & picking etiquette below
Pick Your Own address: 1560 Balfour St. Fenwick
At Fenwick Berry Farm we request you abide by the following rules to maintain great picking conditions, keep everyone safe and comply with new covid19 requirements.
1. Strawberry picking is a family friendly outing! Children are permitted to accompany their parents/guardians providing they stay in the same in the same aisle as their parents/guardians.
2. Please wait for our staff to direct you to an available aisle.
3. Enter and exit the same aisle - do not step over the plants into another aisle.
4. Move the flag to mark the center of the aisle where you finish.
5. Please maintain 2m distance from other customers & staff.
6. Masks are required when social distancing is not possible.
7. You may bring your own picking baskets/quarts, provided the size is clearly marked
8. New containers are available for purchase; we can not refund or reuse your used containers.
9. Payment of cash or e-transfer is accepted at the PYO stand.
10. Please stay at home if expressing symptoms of covid19.
11. No public washrooms available.
12. No pets in the field.
Pre-Picked Strawberries are available at the barn
Cash, credit card, debit, and e-transfer accepted at the barn
Fenwick Berry Farm Barn: 1760 Balfour St.
Pick-Your-Own berries are $3.50/quart or liter
Pre-picked berries are $7/quart
Start with Fenwick Berry Farm's sweet & juicy peach freestone peaches.
Classic Peach Cobbler or Peach Blackberry Cobbler. . . ?
1 cup sugar
3 tbsp flour
½ tsp nutmeg
6 cups peaches (sliced & peeled)
or 4 cups peaches (sliced & peeled) + 2 cups berries
- Combine sugar, flour and nutmeg; add peaches (and berries); stir gently. Pour into a greased 9x13 pan.
1½ cup sugar
1½ cup flour
1½ tsp baking powder
1½ tsp salt
½ cup cold butter
2 eggs, beaten
- Combine sugar, flour, baking powder, and salt. Cut in butter, till mixture resembles fine crumbs. Stir in egg. Spoon over peach filling.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven for 375℉ for 40-50 minutes, until mixture till bubbles thicken and topping is golden.